Bus stop shelter
– TYPE 1101 – construction made of zinc-plated and powder coated steel profiles
– TYPE 1101I – construction made of stainless steel profiles (AISI 304)
– Side covers made of security glass 8 mm
– Back cover made of zinc plated and powder coated trapezoidal sheet
– Roof cover made of transparent polycarbonate plate 8 mm (Resistant to hail, protection from UV radiation)
– Bench from Siberian larch protected with ecological preservative base coat
– Panel Printing
– Trash can
– Bulletin board with a bracket TYPE 5150 (Timetable)
– Protective binders for glass
– Optional roof cover made of aluminum composite panel
All elements made of sheet metal or plastic are made with modern technology of water-jet cutting and contain no sharp edges.
Final processing of all steel parts is hot-dip zinc plating and covering with the UV-stabilized powder coating.
All wooden parts are protected with ecological preservative base coat.
|Assembly:||on a prepared concrete base or foundation|
|Dimensions (LxBxH):||3690 x 1540 x 2450 mm|