Bus stop shelter
– Construction made of zinc-plated and powder coated steel profiles
– Sides and back cover made of security glass 8 mm
– Roof cover made of transparent polycarbonate plate 8 mm (Resistant to hail, protection from UV radiation)
– Bench from quality wood protected with ecological preservative base coat
– Panel Printing
– Bulletin board with a bracket TYPE 5150 or TYPE 5151(Timetable)
– Advertising showcase TYPE 5100
– Closing of front side with one or two modules
– Protective binders for glass
– Optional roof cover made of aluminum composite panel
All elements made of sheet metal or plastic are made with modern technology of water-jet cutting and contain no sharp edges.
Final processing of all steel parts is hot-dip zinc plating and covering with the UV-stabilized powder coating.
All wooden parts are protected with ecological preservative base coat.
|Assembly:||on a prepared concrete base or foundation|
|Dimensions (LxBxH):||5000 x 1680 x 2650 mm|