TYPE 1100 – 1100I BUS STOP SHELTER
– TYPE 1100 – construction of zinc-plated and powder coated steel profiles
– TYPE 1100I – construction of stainless steel profiles (AISI 304)
– Sides and back cover made of security glass 8 mm
- Roof cover made of transparent polycarbonate plate 8 mm (Resistant to hail, protection from UV radiation)
– Bench from Siberian larch protected with ecological preservative base coat
– Panel Printing
– Trash can
– Bulletin board with a bracket TYPE 5150 (Timetable)
– Protective binders for glass
– Optional roof cover made of aluminum composite panel
All elements made of sheet metal or plastic are made with modern technology of water-jet cutting and contain no sharp edges.
Final processing of all steel parts is hot-dip zinc plating and covering with the UV-stabilized powder coating.
All wooden parts are protected with ecological preservative base coat.
|Assembly:||on a prepared concrete base or foundation|
|Dimensions (LxBxH):||3690 x 1540 x 2450 mm|