Bus stop shelter
– TYPE 1002 – construction made of zinc-plated and powder coated steel profiles
– TYPE 1002I – construction made of stainless steel profiles (AISI 304)
– Sides and back cover made of security glass 8 mm
– Roof cover made of transparent polycarbonate plate 8 mm (Resistant to hail, protection from UV radiation)
– Bench from Siberian larch protected with ecological preservative base coat
– Panel Printing
– Trash can
– Bulletin board with a bracket TYPE 5150 (Timetable)
– Protective binders for glass
– Optional roof cover made of aluminum composite panel
All elements made of sheet metal or plastic are made with modern technology of water-jet cutting and contain no sharp edges.
Final processing of all steel parts is hot-dip zinc plating and covering with the UV-stabilized powder coating.
All wooden parts are protected with ecological preservative base coat.
|3100 x 1540 x 2450 mm
|on a prepared concrete base or foundation